Active Botanical Serum™
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Vintner's Daughter Active Botanical Serum™ is a luxurious face oil, formulated with 22 of the world’s most nutrient-rich botanicals for nourishing and restorative moisture. At the heart of this transformative serum is Vintner’s Daughter®’s proprietary Phyto Radiance Infusion™, a 21-day process which begins with whole plants and, over the course of three weeks, gently infuses their powerful nutrients into the formula. Added to this infusion is a strategic group of botanical and essential oils to amplify performance and effectively address a broad range of skin concerns. This potent concentration delivers 60+ restorative nutrients including restorative phytoceramides and phytonutrients, balancing minerals, brightening vitamins, free-radical fighting antioxidants, moisturizing fatty acids and nourishing omegas 3,6,7 and 9 to revitalize, soothe, and support a healthy radiance.
- Harper’s Bazaar’s “Best Face Oil” Beauty Award
- Suitable for all skin including blemish-prone, dry, dull and/or mature skin
- Suitable for daily AM/PM use
- 100% natural ingredients, formulated without added sulphates, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, PEGs, or SLSs
- Moisturizes and nourishes with abundant fatty acids and omegas 3,6,7 and 9, replenishing lipids to support the skin barrier and dry, dull complexions.
- Soothes and calms with alfalfa, calendula, grape seed and dandelion, helping to alleviate the effects of stress on skin from environmental factors, flare-ups and/or general irritation.
- Revitalizes and brightens using ingredients like nettle, lavender, carrot seed and lemon to support healthy cellular renewal.
- Balances and tones the complexion to bring added clarity and address the imbalance that can manifest as common concerns like blemishes and dehydration.
- Supports skin’s natural defenses with protectors like rose, frankincense, tamanu and turmeric to combat free-radical damage.
Full Ingredient List
How To Use
Returns & Shipping
Unfortunately personal care goods (beauty products) cannot be returned and therefore all sales are final. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective or damaged, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Please email email@example.com if your item is defective or damaged.
We value our clients as well as our wonderful service providers and kindly request 24-hour notice for weekday cancellations and 48-hours for weekend cancellations. We reserve the right to charge for appointments not canceled. A credit card is required to reserve an appointment.